Centrifuges (Chip Wringers)
ReMelt’s high-G force, continuous feed Centrifuge design provides the most cost efficient method of fluid removal (machining coolant, moisture & oils) from metal chips. Our centrifuge will remove over 98% of fluids from the chips allowing cost saving reclamation of the customer’s machining coolants.
ReMelt has four (4) machine sizes to meet any application as little as 500lbs/hr. to as much as 12,000 lbs./hr. Our installed Centrifuges are integral to our customer’s machining operations with many meeting operating requirements of 24/7, 365 days per year with 99% uptime.
- Reclaim over 98% of machining coolants.
- Optional hard-chrome wedge wire oil screens for maximum wear.
- Adjustable oil screen exposure for optimizing the processing even the most difficult materials.
- Extensive use of Hadfield manganese and cast Ni-hard components for extended wear life and reduced maintenance costs.
- Adjustable inner distributer for increasing centrifuge bowl & oil screen life.
- Pneumatic conveyance output for maximum layout flexibility & reliability.